Important note: This functionality is only available to members that have a Twic Card and have their bank account connected to their Twic account.
What Is Flex Mode?
When Flex Mode is enabled, your Twic Card will allow for a broader range of eligible transactions to be approved immediately. If certain transactions require additional verification, Twic will send you an SMS text asking for you to provide a receipt to verify the purchase.
How Do You Enable Flex Mode?
- First, your bank account must be connected in order to setup Flex Mode. Connect your bank account by following the steps outlined here.
- Once your bank account has been connected, go the menu on the upper right-hand side and select Settings > Twic Card.
- Enable Flex Mode by clicking the slider to activate it.
How Does Flex Mode Work?
If a Twic card purchase requires additional verification:
1. You'll receive an SMS message from Twic that asks you to provide a receipt.
Your $12 purchase at Amazon was approved! Your wellness account balance is now $52. Please reply with a photo of the receipt for verification.
2. When you upload a receipt of your purchase, our team will review it for eligibility. When the transaction has been reviewed, we'll send you an email to notify you the result of the review.
- If your receipt is approved: If your transaction is considered eligible under your program policy, you'll receive an email from Twic confirming your transaction was approved.
- If your receipt is rejected: If your transaction is deemed ineligible and rejected, we'll deduct the transaction amount from the bank account linked to your Twic profile.