To transfer your Twic HSA account balance out to your personal HSA account, you would need to reach out to the previous custodians for their transfer form. Once it's completed, please send the form to:

WealthCare Saver #010950,

BIN 88950,

Milwaukee, WI 53288-0950

If your previous HSA account is associated with Twic, please download the Transfer form HERE and send the form to the above address.

To transfer your other HSA accounts balance into your Twic HSA account, you would need to download the transfer form from Twic. Please see HERE for more details.

If you have any questions or need any other information, please feel free to reach out to us via live-chat, email to, or call us at 844-902-2902.

Did this answer your question?