To transfer your Twic HSA account balance out to your personal HSA account, you would need to reach out to the new custodian for their transfer form. You may need to provide TWIC HSA custodian information to complete the transfer form.

TWIC HSA Custodian Information:

Current Custodian: WealthCare Saver

Custodian Fax: 1-866-287-2022

Custodian Daytime Phone: 1-866-287-5675

Once it's completed, please send the form to:

WealthCare Saver

PO BOX 162177

Altamonte Springs, FL 32716

To transfer your other HSA accounts balance into your Twic HSA account, you would need to download the transfer form from Twic. Please see HERE for more details.

If you have any questions or need any other information, please feel free to reach out to us via live-chat, email to, or call us at 844-902-2902.

Did this answer your question?