After you leave your employer, you may still have some unreimbursed expenses that occurred during your employment. You will need to submit them during the run-out period. Now that you lose your working email access and SSO, how do you manage the accounts on Twic? You can:

  1. Provide your receipt and notes to, and our Member Experience Team will help submit the claims for you.

  2. Provide your name and old working email information to, and we will provide you more details on how to manage your account during this period.

Please note that during the run-out period, the only way for you to spend the money from your pre-tax accounts is paying out-of-pocket first and submitting the manual claims. Your existing Twic card will be deactivated

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via live-chat, email to, or call us at 844-902-2902.

Did this answer your question?