A proration is when services are added in the middle of a billing cycle, they are only charged for the time you use them, rather than for a complete month.
Articles in this section
- How to port my gym membership over?
- How can I change my subscription
- What is a subscription
- What is subscription billing?
- How do I purchase a subscription?
- What is a proration?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Do I have to create a new account if I’m an existing member of Headspace
- Can I switch my membership over to a corporate plan if I’m a CURRENT member of ClassPass?