No, you should submit for reimbursement each month with the receipt. We can’t approve a multi-month reimbursement request without a receipt for each month. However, we can accept credit card statements instead of receipts as proof of purchase.
Articles in this section
- Why is my multi-month reimbursement request still pending?
- How does the multi-month reimbursement work?
- Why didn’t I get the total reimbursement amount?
- Should I submit a multi-month reimbursement with auto-renew gym membership?
- Should I submit my auto-renew membership reimbursement request each month?
- Should I choose multi month or single month for reimbursement? (If you don’t select multi month below, then you are automatically selecting single month.)
- How long does reimbursements take
- How do reimbursements with Twic work?
- Where can I see my reimbursement status?
- Why is my reimbursement being rejected?