Twic card can decline the transaction for several reasons:
1) The product or service that you attempted to purchase is not eligible for the benefits program offered by your employer.
- If you believe this product should be eligible, please submit a support request here and we'll perform a manual review.
2) You do not have sufficient balance in your Twic Wallet to cover a purchase.
- Twic Card works just like a debit card, in which you need to have enough balance to cover the entirety of a purchase. We are actively working on a solution that allows you to add additional balance to cover a large purchase. Stay tuned!
3) There was an issue with the information you entered.
- Your Twic Card may decline because the card information was entered incorrectly. Here are some steps we recommend you take:
- Confirm the Billing Address in My Settings and confirm you are using the exact same billing information on your attempted purchase (correct Zip/Postal code, for example).
- Confirm that the Twic Card information is entered correctly, including card number, expiration, and CVV.